October 04, 2011

Weekly Menu: Oct. 3

I'm going to try to post a menu each week.   We are actually going to eat these meals the week before I post them so I can weed out the bad ones for you.


Grilled Steak with Tomatoes and Onions


This was delicious!  The grilled tomatoes and onions were fine, but the cilantro sauce was amazing. I actually didn't have any cilantro, but parsley, and it still turned out great.  I plan to make this sauce again on its own to serve with other meats.

Italian Chili

I made this dish with out the zucchini, and it still turned out great.  We ate it for dinner and then we had enough leftovers to last the rest of the week.  In my opinion, this tasted better the next day!  I served it with french bread and parmasean cheese.

Crispy Taco Picadillo

This is a family favorite.  It is often on our menu weekly and no one complains.  I do make our own shells and I think that makes all the difference.  Make sure your oil doesn't get too hot or your shells will burn on the edges.

I also made a crock-pot lasagna, but it was a dud.  Anyone have a good crock-pot lasagna recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...