January 14, 2011

The Book Basket

As a former teacher I have a lot of "teacher stuff".  Part of that "stuff" is books. I love books.  I would maybe go as far as to say I'm a children's book hoarder.  But that's another subject for another time.


I have seasonal books that I get out for holidays and seasons and they always seemed to get lost.  After reading about Mary Beth's book baskets over on Salt and Chocolate, I decided to give it a try myself.  My daughter made the signs for it at the beginning of the month and so far, it's been great!  It sits in the corner of our living room with a little pillow next to it for comfortable reading.

Since I'm raising little bookworms, I find them at all different times looking through the basket for new reads.


The kids know where to find the "special" books and have actually been putting them back where they belong.  Yes, I did pull out the Valentine books because I love Valentine's Day and as my Mom would say, I'm rushing the holiday.  Oh well, they love them!


How do you organize your books?  Baskets?  Bookshelves?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...