January 26, 2011

EmersonMade, First Spring

EmersonMade just released their first pieces of spring line.  Oh, I'm in love.

The pieces look so effortless, but so put together at the same time.  Tailored, but comfortable.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

 Is this belt not perfect?  I love the single clasp. Perfect for those outfits where you really want to tuck in your shirt, but the top of the skirt just doesn't cooperate.  Find it here (although it was sold out last time I looked).
 Isn't this a great dress?  Perfect for going out with the kiddos or with the hubby on a summer day.  So versatile.  You know me and a navy dress...Find it here.
 Pleats, stripes, and seersucker.  Need I say more?  Find it here.

I
I must say that this skirt is a little short for me, but since I'm short, I figure it will be long enough.  I love, love, love the scalloped edge.  Adds that  little extra to a black skirt.  Find it here.

Almost all the looks are styled with these shoes:
They aren't for sale on the site and no mention is made.  Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair?

Of course, you can't do an EmersonMade. post without one of these:



The Dahlia Ballet Set, which I am currently coveting.  Find it here.

What do you think?  Have you ever bought anything from EmersonMade?  What did you think of the quality?

PS  All photos from EmersonMade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...