January 15, 2011

Craft Hope: Project 11



Have you heard of Craft Hope? If not, take a few minutes to check them out here.  This time they have partnered with Konbit Santi to make safe birthing kits.

I haven't participated in one of their projects before, but I've decided to do this one.  Women's health and reproductive rights are something that touches me very deeply. After birthing two children of my own and seeing their sweet faces right after delivery I cannot imagine losing them.  

If you look at the list of materials you will see that a few items that we take for granted here could save the life of a baby and possibly the mother.  Can you spare a few dollars and an hour to bring a baby into a safe sterile environment?

I'll share a picture of my "bag" when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...