January 18, 2011

Outfit Ideas: Everyday Casual

Do you have a go-to outfit?  One that you can put on and feel not only comfortable, but put together?  I have a few that I always seem to go to for different occasions like play dates, shopping, or running errands.  This is one that I would feel comfortable doing all those things in and still not feel "frumpy".

I love wearing navy and red together. I think it's such a classic combination.  For jewelry I always look to Etsy to find great handmade things at great prices.  I'm obsessed with spirals right now so these two pieces by  Spirals and Spice are perfect.

Of course my go-to stores of J.Crew and Gap make up the rest of the outfit.  The shoes are Crocs.  I know some people immediately write off Crocs, but they make so many different styles now and they are so comfortable.  Definitely worth a look!



Jeans, Gap; Top, J.Crew; Earrings & Ring, Spirals and Spice; Flats, Crocs; Purse, Fossil

Do you have a "go-to" outfit for certain occasions?  Care to share it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...