January 28, 2011

Feeling Felt

I'm not sure why I am so drawn to felt lately.  But you can do amazing things with felt and it needs no ironing, no hemming, and it really holds up to little fingers well.

I like to get my kids a few things for Valentine's Day, and I'm going with a felt gift.  Blake really loves to play in our play kitchen and loves playing with the felt board at Wee Scholars.  Ava is all about imaginative play and babies.  Here are a few things I'm thinking of getting...


All of these can be found on Etsy with a simple search of "felt".  Pretty cute stuff, right? If you are interested in an item, just click on the description below the photo. 

**All photos from the Etsy seller listed in the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...