January 24, 2011

Weekend Update

It was COLD this weekend in Michigan!  I was hoping to get outside for a walk or something but it never seemed to get above 24 degrees all weekend!

On Friday we stayed home and played games, watched TV, did laundry.  I was the luckiest because I got to clean the basement playroom.  Please,  no hateful messages, I know you are jell.  Don't hate.  ;)

On Saturday it was time to birthday party!  Before we left for the party we found some time to play a board game or two.


Then it was time to party! This sweet girl turned 1 and she really enjoyed her cake!


It was a fun party and so nice to celebrate the healthy first year of a good friend.

After the party we came home and stayed cozy and warm on a cold, cold Michigan night.

On Sunday, I was surprised with a breakfast in bed made by my hubby and delivered by my daughter.

Then it was time for some girl time.  Ava and I headed out to get her a new winter coat, pick out carpet for the master bedroom, and eat lunch "out".


After some girl time, we headed home to cheer on our Bears!  


We enjoyed some Chili while listening to my husband scream "WHOOOOOOOOOOO BEARS!"  Sadly the Bears lost.  :(

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...