January 21, 2011

The Walking Dead

img:  AMC

When I was home visiting family at Christmas, my brother introduced me to the AMC show The Walking Dead. I'll be honest, at first, I had no interest. None.  I watched about 10 minutes and that was enough.

Then, we got home and saw that they were replaying the first season. So, we DVRed it and after watching 1/2 of the first episode I was hooked.  It is a gory and a little hard to watch at times, but overall, the plot is good and it moves along well.  I'm still not sure what causing the dead to turn into Geeks or how some got away and others didn't...maybe the second season?  Don't turn into a LOST on me and make me guess for 3 years before I get some real answers, well sort of answers.  I guess I could look it up, but I'd rather wait and see.

The only bad thing is that the first season was only 6 episodes long! I checked to see when the next season was starting....October 2011.  What the heck?!

If you are looking for a good show to watch and don't mind waiting almost a year to see the next season, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...