January 26, 2011

Cabin Fever

Around here it has been cabin fever central.  Running, jumping, arguing, crying, whining, and general angst has lead to a crazy, crazy house these past few weeks.  

Michigan winters are long, and cold.  Very cold.  It's no secret I don't do well with Michigan winters.  Maybe it is because I didn't grow up here but I just can't handle it.  

Today though, today was different.  Not only did it get above 30 degrees for a few hours, but it also wasn't snowing or windy! That meant we got to walk around the neighborhood!

Maybe you are saying "big deal" right now, but believe me, this was a huge deal. And just what the doctor ordered!



And you will notice, we didn't even wear snow pants!  

Tomorrow, I'm hoping for a peak of the sun and another walk.  Oh, a girl can dream, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...