January 27, 2011

Run, Don't Walk

Run, don't walk to your grocery (or ice cream shop) and get peanut butter and chocolate twister ice cream made by Hudsonville!


I am hooked on this ice cream. Seriously, it is so good, it is like a drug.  I talked about it this morning with a girlfriend and then I had it on  my mind the rest of the day.  It is so creamy, then you add it the fudge and the frozen peanut butter...yum, yum, yum.  I mean just look at it.



Another plus is that it is a Michigan company and so my money stays here, in state.  They also use cream and milk from local farms.  Great, right?  The sad news is that it is only sold in Michigan and parts of Illinois and Ohio. 

It's dreamy.  Creamy dreamy.  Peanut buttery, dreamy, creamy goodness. Convinced yet?  If you aren't lucky enough to live in this area, then what is your favorite ice cream?  

Your welcome in advance.  :)

I wasn't paid in any way for this post, it's just a true love of this ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...