January 25, 2011

Meet Punky Brewster

My daughter is becoming quite the independent fashionista.  Since early October she has been begging me to let her pick out her own outfits.  I'll be honest, it took me a little while to give her some control.  '

I love picking out her outfits and fixing her hair.  I'm actually quite jealous of many pieces in her wardrobe.  Anyway, I finally gave in on the days when we are just hanging out or meeting friends for play dates at their houses.

Here is a sample of her choices:



She's big into layering.  Her favorite is leggings with a skirt, but she isn't opposed to wearing a v-neck with a crew neck under it.

What about you?  Do you micromanage your littles wardrobe or do you let them be free birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...