January 18, 2011

Rainy Gray Day...Keeping it Real

Do you ever read blogs and think, man, that is the perfect life.  Always wearing the right outfit, cooking the right food, and doing special and great things with their children?  I do.  I'll be honest, some days it really brings me down.  So, when I thought about doing this blog I knew that I would need to keep it real.

I do cook, bake, and craft a lot with my kids.  I think it is fun and I enjoy seeing them express their creative side.  But, on days like today when it is 36 degrees, raining, and my house is a mess I have to put the Mommy guilt in the closet and get some work done.

So, today my son is watching this in the living room:


My daughter is watching this in her room on the DVD player:

And I'm doing this:

Such is life, just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It will be up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...